1. Turn on your phone with a SIM Card not from the original network, IE It's not locked to.
2. If the phone asks, enter the PIN code for your SIM Card
3. Next, the phone will ask you to enter your unlocking code
4. Your Orange phone will now be unlocked
NOTE: Rome and Miami models
If you insert the new SIM card and the phone doesn't ask for an unlocking code, please do the following:
1. Turn off and remove the SIM card
2. Turn the phone back on
3. Press the dial button
4. Enter * 9 8 3 * 8 2 8 4 #
5. The phone will show an input box
6. Enter your unlocking code here and press 'ok'
7. You can now use your new SIM card
- Use the on-screen keyboard and make sure that the wireless mode is turned off
- Should you see a message saying 'Sim lock'. You can still make emergency calls but your Orange phone has been 'locked' due to too many unsuccessful unlocking attempts. Alas the only solution is to upgrade the phone's ROM, which in turn will reset the counter allowing you to enter the unlock code. Please contact us for more information on this