This flash pack is needed to
remove network branding from any branded Samsung U900 Soul.
De-branding basically means
removing awful operator firmware, and replacing it with the
manufacturers original firmware. Hence converting your phone to
the full spec as it was intended by the manufacturer (the way it
should be). This also un-caps fixed mms/wap/web settings.
Ideal if you have just unlocked it by
code and want to use
new web/mms settings that wont save on branded models.
Major Benefit Of A Debranded
You can also use 8GB memory cards
unlike branded models that can only use 2GB:-)
Look at users reviews below
What Do I Need?
This pack will work with the
cable supplied with your phone, if you do not have the
cable, you can buy the full pack. If you do have the
cable, then just buy the debrand software only (instant
Download). The pack comes with step by step easy to
1 USB Data Suite Cable
Latest Flash Files
+ Language Pack
English Language supported
Review for first hand feedback after using this pack
This package is Not to be used on Australian
U900's, as Australian networks are not supported.
Buy Software & Cable Package
Buy Software Only (Instant Download)
What is De-branding ?
De-branding basically means removing awful operator
firmware, and replacing it with the manufacturers original
firmware. Hence converting your phone to the full spec as it
was intended by the manufacturer. (the way it should be)
What are the benefits of De-branding ?
Once your mobile has been de-branded, you will notice all
the menu systems are clearer, un-restricted, and often
faster too. We also use the latest firmware to date, which
will hold improvements on your old firmware. This often
removes any software glitches that your phone previously
had. Also some network firmware's prevent you uploading
ringtones & pictures via cable, or manually setting your
internet homepage, debranding enables you to do this.
Vodafone Live Debranding Benefits
(1) Vodafone Branding Removed, now phone will have SIM
FREE firmware without Vodafone branding
(2) Removed Vodafone Live, Vodafone Menus, Icons and StartUp
(3) Unlocked and Uncapped MMS Settings, WAP Settings and
(4) Browse Menus 20% faster based on JBenchmark test
(5) Battery Life now is Optimized (shorter time to standy
(6) Play any MP3 files without any restriction, MP3 totally
(7) Play any MP3 files as ringtones
(8) Play any MP4 files without any restriction, MP4 totally
(9) Standby crash fixed / improved
(10) Increased call and Media Player volume.
Orange Debranding Benefits
Orange Models have an ugly white bar down the left hand side
of the screen. This debranding process removes this awful
atrocity, and restores the phone to it's full Glory. The
main menu system is fully restored, and gone is the awful
Orange buttons. Samsung's Original menu is faster and
brighter, and less confusing to use.
Review By Users Of This Pack
Review By Dave Oliver
Dave from Ireland debranded
his T-Mobile branded U900 Soul on June 10th and here is his
1. The U900 now boots up quickly without the annoying
2. The clock display has all original options, whereas
previously the was limited to 3
3. The settings are now in colour. They were previously
greyed and not changeable.
4. MMS settings for Ireland are now allowed. It was
previously locked to T-Mobile.
5. The touch screen sensitivity is more responsive.
6. The Samsung website says this phone will accept up to
an 8g Micro SD card. Before it was debranded, it would
only accept my 2g Micro SD. Iíve just tried the 8g
Micro SD and it works now!
Iím still having a fiddle with it! Iím very impressed for
£9.99. Iíll let you know of more improvements as I find
them! I have also included some pictures below.
limited service, i just had no signal where i was when the
pictures were taken.
Now works, I
can use the internet! using my vodafone card..... the list